Which should make you very cautious. If the dearth of education is one thing to be afraid of, to be trained with the wrong education is a bigger concern. It might be tougher to unlearn your initial lessons as you grow as a trader. But this is a part of the process. So don't hold on too tight on that strategy you began with. A better strategy should be out there, discovering which will make you a better trader.
Be a voracious reader. You will need to crunch a lot of data in the first few month to get into the grind. Weigh each bit of information and think of the exactly opposite. Hold a debate in your mind to realize the full potential and impact of that bit of info. A lot of portals exists to teach newbie traders. I will include some of them which I found useful in my initials days and I would recommend to a fellow trader.
No comments:
Post a Comment