I don't quite understand what feeds this hype. The truth is that with any business, a lot of new ventures are bound to fail. Whichever field you may be active or employed in, I am sure you can recount 10 businesses or people who failed for every one that succeeded. In fact, 95% of all registered companies get dissolved within 3 years. Forex trading is also a business, an enterprise. The reason why it is also subject to this failure rate.
Another belief that is completely personal to me is that 98% of people end up being in a field which is not their chosen best. How can they succeed if they are not in love with their work. Majority of the failed traders are people who came in to make a quick buck and move on to something else interesting to them. They add to the woes and the stats.
I don't want to say that these people will never be good at investment decisions. I would rather say that they should not be actively involved. We have a lot of other options to grow your wealth through regulated, managed funds. However, currency trading is something they should never try out first hand.
So decide if you have a belly for this sort of high risk investment. This decision will definitely make your next steps easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment